Verified by Visa (VbV) is a security feature brought to you by Visa. The Visa card holders whether they have credit card or debit card can use this feature.
What is Verified by Visa (VbV)
Verified by Visa protects your card against unauthorized use and will protect you while shopping online. Verified by visa is a new way to add security during online transactions. With this feature VbV ensures that only you can use your Visa card online. Its very easy to activate and it take less than a minute.
How it Works ?
- Through you card issuer start the verification process and activate your card.
- After activating your card Verified by Visa will now protect you on every purchase of your card.
- Check your transaction details and confirm them.
- Follow the steps to complete the transaction.
- If you provide correct confirmation details then your transaction will became successful in just couple of minutes.
How to activate your card and get your VbV password -
- First of all log in to www.onlinesbi.com
- Now click on “Secure Card Transactions” on left side menu of home page.
- Now click on “Verified by Visa”. After that a pop window of SBI 3D secure service will open.
- Now click on “Register Now” button.
- On the next screen type your card number and click on Next button.
- In next step they will confirm you by your ATM pin and other card details.
- After the successful confirmation they will allow you to choose a password for your Visa Debit card.
- Generate your password and thats it you are secured.
- To Change your password and other details simply log on to www.onlinesbi.com follow the same steps and in place of clicking on Register now button login with your details in the sign in box.
- Next time when you shop online Verified by Visa will ask you password. Not only once, every time you shop with your Visa card you have to provide your password.
- The Verified by Visa (Where you have to type your password) screen looks like -
Feel secured with Visa and Shop online with peace of mind.